- Scholarships provide savings of $152 for each recipient.
- In the past five years, CGCC’s foundation has provided 60 GED® scholarships.
- More information is available on the CGCC Foundation website.
- Contact Elizabeth Knudsen for an application and additional information.
- Complete the scholarship application with the approval of the department heads.
- Complete all required CASAS progress/posttests.
- Have a minimum of 40 classroom hours.
- Have completed at least three GED® practice tests in three different subjects with likely to pass score.
- Requirements are subject to change. Please speak with your advisor when you are ready to apply.