New students are required to attend orientation before classes begin. Our orientations offer an overview of our program, a placement test, and help students register for classes.
Call or email Matt Fitzpatrick to sign up!
Steps for Orientation
- Call the Pre-College department to receive information on upcoming orientations.
- Provide your name, email address, phone number, and any technology needs you may have.
- Six to eight weeks before the term starts, you will receive an email that allows you to schedule your orientation.
- Sign up for the orientation time slot that works best for your schedule.
- Before your appointment, make sure you have Zoom downloaded to your computer and your internet connection is stable.
- Attend orientation!