New students are required to attend orientation before classes begin. Our orientations offer an overview of our program, a placement test, and help students register for classes over two to three hours. During the pandemic, orientations are conducted through Zoom with limited in person availability.
Call to sign up!
The Dalles Campus, call (541) 506-6041
Hood River – Indian Creek Campus, call (541) 308-8243
Steps for Orientation
- Call the Pre-College department to receive information on upcoming orientations.
- Provide your name, email address, phone number, and any technology needs you may have.
- Six to eight weeks before the term starts, you will receive an email that allows you to schedule your orientation.
- Sign up for the orientation time slot that works best for your schedule.
- Before your appointment, make sure you have Zoom downloaded to your computer and your internet connection is stable.
- Attend orientation!